Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jardins Sauvages: Mushroom Event!

Last night Anthony and I along with my brother and sister-in-law finally experienced the highly anticipated mushroom event at Jardins Sauvages. Seven courses of absolute decadence, each including every kind of mushroom imaginable. If you don't like mushrooms, then this is your worst nightmare! For us, it was absolute heaven! Below is a description of the courses. All of the bold words indicate a kind of mushroom.


First course:
Fifth course:
Sixth course:
Seventh course:

1 comment:

  1. Ikee Castillo MatteoOctober 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM

    I can't wait for the duck event, I might die and go to heaven for abit again. Oh and that curry was my favorite, even when they gave me 2 courses for dessert (which by the way was also to die for even from the doggy bag). Anyone and everyone who likes food must take time to go, it's beyond comment characters.

    (p.s. ohmygod i'm in your blog :-))

    ReplyDelete